Beach Living Curtains What Does Lauren Conrad Have To Say About Hiedi And Spencer?

What does lauren conrad have to say about hiedi and spencer? - beach living curtains

Things are so bitter between former besties Lauren "meat curtain" Conrad and Heidi "I Want to Be Monday SC Spears, who has not agreed to nearly a third season of The Hills.

The Laguna Beach native tells Seventeen magazine:

"In fact, he came perilously close to not doing season three, because I did not really do the show with Heidi and Spencer. I do not know what they are. Do not stage my own publicity. I live my life and my work is not easy and I will not be grouped with them. "

Conrad MTV persevere convinced. You can keep saying: "Heidi and Spencer have always been a part of the series, and can not disappear all at once the main characters. And if we follow their lives and the manufacturers HeidiSpencer and I think there is some hope that is, [we do]. "

The fact that Lauren was a lot of money for each episode probably also motivated his return to the mountains.

Sources tell us that LC did more than Heidi or Audrina. Much more!

9 comments:

mentalch... said...

Heidi is a lie just *****!! *** And Spencer is a crazy Straight!

The LC-display, which allegedly give, as more money than the other actors - - it is the main character. Each issued in the hills, with your - - a reversal of Laguna Beach was! Heidi and Spencer is the only reason why someone is still in the show, it is theater ...

LC should be given these drinks in the face of Heidi and Spencer need to leave Jason ***** ***!

Donnie Iris said...

yes

writenim... said...

I know they are not .... None of these people

Woahhhh said...

Lauren is wayyy better together as Heidi and Spencer! Heidi and Spencer, RR perfect together.they lost his two friends, one after the other! :)

PeaceLov... said...

He deserves much more than Heidi or Audrina.
It is why they Hills.
I love Audrina Heidi ... not so much.

pebbles is magically delicious! said...

Heidi is an idiot ... It is accidentally Knocked Up, Spencer, and then disappear forever. Or Paris Hilton goes to meet him at a club, and Heidi never see him again ... Poor Little Fool # ...

Mars1111 said...

Heidi has big teeth and is a total idiot!

rob'sgir... said...

She's so lucky. it is rich ..... to do nothing. lucky lucky lucky.

Lo said...

So, what's going on?

I prefer that Lauren and Hiedi, I am not surprised that more of her and Audrina, she's a great person:)

Post a Comment