Wella Hair Color Chart Koleston Is There Any Hairdressers On Here That Know The Colour Chart?

Is there any hairdressers on here that know the colour chart? - wella hair color chart koleston

My hair is blond. The bleaching stage, but I put low lights in brown on the tip of the hair and weaknesses are gone, my hair seems too boring. It's like a gray color.

I have a few highlights in the beginning a little bit easier and lowlights chocolate brown down. However, when I go to the hairdresser that my hair is never how I want, I'll do it again themselves.

This is my hair now:

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll212 ...

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll212 ...

I love the color of the 2nd, but not always after this color in person or by another photo. It was cloudy and gray, I would just like to clarify a little higher.

What color do I use instead of chlorine to get a light blonde? Moreover, what is the color that you are using chocolate brown for lowlights. If I use Wella Koleston, I mix colors? I know that I have mixed reddish brown, but sure what to click to use a contrast. Or does anyone recommend a different brand of hair dye?

Thank you in advance for any help.

3 comments:

ashleyjo... said...

First, I must say that their color is very beautiful color, it is now. If you start doing it yourself, we recommend that you use Loreal Super Blonde on for a very light golden color, is not money but a high-lift color that is not harmful for your hair. You can either put your head or paint the purchase of a reduction in the CAP, or simply to. And would for chocolate brown below, I am not familiar with the Wella color, but for each brand to use, I say, a level 6 or 5 if you are very dark. Many brands "name" Color ... That means "Chocolate Brown" looks like something that it resembles the shade. Make sure it has to avoid shades of warmth, green / gray tinting. Also to maintain its fresh color longer, use a color protecting shampoo / conditioner, and also try John Frieda Gloss ... for blondes. It adds color, only light ... Good luck!

Archiebo... said...

Clarify any items you use to comb his hair, just a little lemon in your hair and walk towards the sun
Well, if I were you I would tell you an expert in an adjoining room and ask them to
Most barbers are happy, free advice that a good economy encourages giving

bLoXiNgH... said...

First .. Her hair is beautiful!

But .. with the state of discoloration thats what happens when you have very blond hair and put a darker color above. Here are a few things to consider.

If your hair is blond, you have said in red: it is not green. But the thing with the Reds and the discoloration in 2 washes.
-Make sure to (the color shampoos and conditioners I use Redken COLOR EXTEND Defense) use
-Wash hair with cold water. What makes it so the skin does not open, as if the color is not coming.

This will help a lot, but that is exactly what the blond hair ..
Maybe next time, it underlines the way darker than they really want, so that they disappear, willwhat you want.

2 --
I always use Redken .. The color is what we use when we were by the beauty of the school, so I know their tricks and falls.
If you have a trace of ash .. I would use to create a level 5 or 6 GB .. (or) I mix the two together and maybe just put a little red on this detail.
That's what I would do.

An alternative to bleach can be in color lifting blonde or a double bed. We use these people to the hair is naturally light. Or that her hair was dark and I just wanted to point out something about candy.
Dark hair, slight change
Light blonde hair hair_BEAUTIFUL of love!
It acts as a bleaching agent, but his habit of frying hair. When I blonde all in this litter for the full 30 minutesand it would be good to go!
Redken Double Fusion Yo Blonde AV
It looks so pretty!
I hope you will now help! Sorry, your time, but thats how you explain things, hahah! GOOD LUCK!
Let me know if I can answer questions more hair .. I LOVE!

Post a Comment