Gay Boys In Nj My Boyfriend Keeps Adding Other GAY Guys On Myspace/facebook.?

My boyfriend keeps adding other GAY guys on myspace/facebook.? - gay boys in nj

Well, most of you are familiar with Facebook and MySpace. Two of the largest social networking sites, so I'm with my boyfriend for seven months and two months ago on his cell phone, he found sexual messages sent to one flirty young California. (Ojo, I'm in New Jersey). I have forgiven him. Everyone does not have a second chance right? .. Well, he said he would be his myspace, which has never taken place, and all he needed was to delete his Facebook. So yes, I have a problem with trust in him, and because of the current situation .. I know now that he has more children especially Facebook. (Update on the status of the wall) and the conversation went on strike. I'm exaggerating? You could send messages dirty, so I started to trust him and I'm so ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment