Spaghetti And Marzetti Slaw Dressing How Much Spaghetti Should I Cook For 15 People?

How much spaghetti should I cook for 15 people? - spaghetti and marzetti slaw dressing

My husband, who is now in the dog house (LOL), only invite more of a team of employees. You will be decided here in a few hours and make only spaghetti ... It's easy and cheap. We discuss how much to feed everyone. He believes that two pounds of dry and four bottles, it is determined prego. I think not. What do you think? There are nine adults, five children (three children eat too much, adults). How long should I cook dry pasta and many bottles of sauce?

3 comments:

tebone03... said...

Nearly 4 pounds of dried pasta, and probably half a dozen bottles of sauce

Peter said...

2 pounds of spaghetti sauce 8 cups, and two loaves of garlic bread. I may also add Italian sausage.

In the past I have for 100 people per day and 2 ounces of dry matter per person Cooking is always used. Be sure to use a pot large enough. I think your husband figures are about right.

Lady T said...

I review depends on whether or not to add the meat? To my sweet daughter of 16 barbecue last weekend, I have fed about 22 teens and adults with 4 pounds of pasta and 5 jars of spaghetti sauce, and we had to lose.

Post a Comment